Monday, January 9, 2012

The HELP

I haven’t always loved reading, in fact in school I would always get the low down from my older sis on whatever book I was supposed to be reading at the time.  There were a few here and there but for the most part "I was not a READER"...until Twilight came along.  My hubby was working nights and I had some time to kill.  I LOVED Twilight, the whole saga, the drama of it all…wonderful!  After I finished that series it was on, I was all over any good chick-lit that I could find. 
I read for fun, I like my books like I like my magazines; easy to read and a little trashy.  So don’t be looking here for anything that’s going to win any literary prizes.  But if you’re a girl and like an easy read then follow along as I review the some of the best chick-lit I can find. 


My first book of 2012, is The Help.  I am a little late on this one so if you haven’t read it yet, it is a MUST read.  It took me all of four days, I devoured this one.  Reading late into the night, at lunch and any other break I had in between!  It was fantastic.  I shed a few tears, but totally worth it.  I am half way through the movie and its good, but not nearly as good as the book (they never are). 
The Help = A+

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook