Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Adjustments...FIVE reasons why

Going from working, schooling, girl scouting and everything else in between to nothing...has been an adjustment.  What's cracking me up the most about the whole situation is CAT-5's hilarious commentary.  She is of course known for being funny, observant and opinionated...who knows where she gets that from.

My top favorite comments from Phoebe MAE...


1.  WHAT are you going to do today (after my answer) No like what are you going to do after that...

2.  Dad, do you have ladies in the office, fire one and give mom a job.

3.  What you need to do is cook and clean while me and dad are GONE ALL DAY!

4.  (Getting in the car at pick up) Mom, WHY is your hair soaking wet?

5.  No like, I mean, like what ARE you doing all day...




What can I say...

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook