Tuesday, February 14, 2012

5 Reasons WHY

I LOVE Adam Michael Davis

1.  His hands are always dirty.



2.  He goes antiquing with me.




3.  He wears striped Polos almost every day of his life.



4.  When we were seniors in high school he let me stick a pencil in his eye.



5.  He carried a photo of me in his wallet long before we become "more" than just friends.




I seriously do LOVE this guy, he is so fabulous and most certainly completes me. 




Happy Valentine's Day!

I will post a small tute tomorrow on how to whip up some fabulous valentine's.  I know it will be a day late, but you can use it for the next school partaaaay!!  So be sure to come back and check it!!

Peace and LOVE

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook