Thursday, November 1, 2012

handmade Halloween

We love Halloween around our house.  Any excuse to dress up is right up CAT-5’s alley!  This year she picked out a TWO hundred dollar mermaid outfit!  AWESOME, but let’s see if we can’t make one.  I was pretty pleased with the way it turned out.
 
 
 
A little fabric, a tank top and a few starfish and a mermaid was born!
(for less than $30)
 I followed this tutorial (which pinterest has blocked for some reason so I will try to find "real" link)on how to make a tank top dress.  It’s pretty easy and then all I had to do was add the little mermaid fins.
After living in a hood where no one participated in trick-or-treating, the g-town is a big hit. 
Tons of kids, houses all decorated and candy galore…what more could a kid ask for? 
 
Thank goodness the wind finally died down or else we would have FROZE last night.  Since when is it FREEZING in the GA...it's only November!
 
CMAs, candy and a blanket will be making my night,
join me for first day tomorrow!!!!!

 

 

 

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook