Monday, June 25, 2012

my LOVE

Today marks SEVEN years that me and my old man have been hitched. 



Always crazy to look back and see how much life has changed.  Can't help but be proud that we are still madly in lurve!  Life ain't always easy, but having someone that puts up with my biotchness awesome personality sure does make it all worth while!


Happy Anniversary to the best hubby, friend, daddy, partner, handyman, mechanic, dirt maker, short people loving man I could convince to marry me!  I think we rock and can't wait to see what life holds for our future!



We spend most of our time like this...cracking up!




It's rare but occasionally we can be serious.



Off to shed a few tears while watching our wedding dvd...YES it's that good!


ps. If you want to know exactly why I love this man you can read more about it here and if you want to know a little bit more about how we met go here and if you want to know about our life planning you can go here! Ya, know if you're into knowing every detail of our lives!

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook