Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Keep Calm and DREAM on

Can we please just discuss how when I was in college and living large in the ATL I had an Antro quilt on my bed! HELLO, where is that thing? Oh how I did not appreciate its greatness!!  Please excuse me while I have an Anthropologie LOVE fest!



Are you serious with this, I was all this is SO perfect and simple for the bedroom; oh look at that price tag.  Can you hear me gagging!! UGH!  A girl can dream…



Of this


And this
Rosette Bedding, Heather Grey

OH and for SURE THIS


THE LINES, nothing finer

They even have stuff for CAT-5!


Put a fork in me, I'm done!  Let’s just pretend this never happened, that Anthro doesn’t even exist so I can get on with my realistic home décor! 


Shedding a few tears,
T-Fal

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook