Saturday, August 24, 2013

Oh where have I been?

WOW, I totally checked out!  Lots going on around these parts.  First off, I am officially a senior!!   HELLO..that is fantastic.  I recently went part time at work and couldn't be happier.  All my days are filled with homework.  The work load for senior year is like WHOA...no joke.  After witnessing a meltdown by about 35 women in my Thursday night class, I was feeling pretty normal!!  Send your prayers this way, low stress and high success, may we get this done!! To get you by...here are a few of my recent favorite shots!
 
 
 
 
Have you ever seen a family sleep like this!?!? Hilarious!!!
 
Frantically tyring to meet my 11:59pm deadline...

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook