Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Playhouse love


This little project didn't get any blog love and it certainly deserves it.  We (mimi and i) started begging Peepaw for the mini mansion long ago.  Once he was on board, it was over.  He was ALL in and man did he do a wonderful job. 


He built it in panels in the garage.


then disassembled it and reassembled it at our house.
BRILLIANT


It is complete with a front porch, dutch door, loft and window boxes. 
  

It has custom window treatments and the perfect tea table.  And I believe it deserves more than one post, so you can see the rest next time!  We think Peepaw needs to start taking orders! What do you think?

Make sure to check back tomorrow for my first ever give-a-way!! That's right free stuff, from my local favs!

Please HELP me it appears that there is MORE presidential hopla on tv tonight and I NEED to watch 90210 and Parenthood! HELLO!

peace out!
-fd

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook