Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Planner

I LOVE to make lists, specifically lists that are color coded.  For Christmas, I was gifted with some amazing Erin Condren goodies!  I am obsessed with her stuff!  Although I am not nearly as busy here in Texas as I once was in the G-town, I still enjoy making a weekly family schedule.  If you are a busy mommy, I highly recommend this super duper fun planner!


It breaks down each week by day!


It is super fancy and looks awesome on my countertop (even the yucky apartment countertop)


I purchased my little stand for $1.99 at Wal-Mart


If you went to school with me, then you know of my pen/marker addiction!  Part of my collection enjoys sitting right here next to my beautiful planner, ready to be used!!


I received a few other Erin Condren products, one of my other favs is this dry erase clipboard...the best idea ever!  CAT-5 loves using it for practicing her weekly spelling words!


CAT-5 even got in on the action and received this fabulous note pad.  LOVE IT!!

Just a few pretties that brighten my day and hope brighten your day too!

Until next time, I'll be making a list, in color, on a pretty pad!!



No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook