Monday, June 4, 2012

Birds of a FEATHER

If you guessed from this post, that I was going to be the newest vendor at Birds of a Feather then you're obvs my #1 stalker fan.

I am super excited to annouce 720b Handmade.


Here in the g-town we have a super awesome boutique that I like to refer to as a "mommy market".  It has all types of wonderful things inlcuding handmade items. And now I have a little booth there.  I plan on listing everything I have on my 720b Handmade page as well, so you can get a sneak peak.  All things are totally customizable, so if you are intested stop by Birds of a Feather today!


 
{for my  sun city ladies, I will have wreathes there too. 



AND she offers classes so maybe we can pick up where we left off!!}

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook