Friday, May 4, 2012

instaFRIDAY

follow me @pbsmommy

It has just been one of those weeks, the kind that just drags on FOREVER.  Needless to say I am so excited that today is Friday!  School is finally done and the hubs doesn't have to work tomorrow and as far as I know we have NO PLANS!

T.G.I.F.


good morning!


YUM


BOOTS and BOWS



Monkey in a box


NEONS



we are in a victorious phase, and i have to admit, i kinda like it!



oh the places...



craigslist will take ya



out takes from our fam session with this fab girl! LOVE her more to come


nough said


no not a strange beer, making rocks at school


 greeneggs and a new patio


my loves!



Since life has been SO hectic and I missed first DAY May, I'm counting this as my first day!

link up, join the partaaay!


and

life rearranged




No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook