Sunday, March 2, 2014

First Day - March

I haven't done a First DAY post in a long while!  I am super happy to be back up and running with these ladies, it is such a great idea.  Our Saturdays in Texas typically consist of girl time in the morning (today that included breakfast, pedicures and a quick stop at Justice for some new accessories!).  Once Adam gets off we typically do a lot of riding around and checking out 'areas'. The weather was great and we got to spend some time at one of our favorite new finds, the local park!






























If you want to check out some of my favorite bloggin ladies, click this nifty button below!


1 comment:

Audra Silva said...

What a fun filled, pampered and busy day! :)

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook